Dancing Dancing Dancing

Blog about dancing realted stuff.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Modo - a new modeling tool

When my friend first told me about Modo , I didn't know what to expect. I mean, "another modeling tools"? So I got a chance to play with it brief, and judged by so many reference from the application, I have a very strong feeling that this application to target to the existing Lightwave user. As a 3D Studio Max user, I feel not very comfortable with the interface, but then, maybe after I really mastered 3D Studio to a point which I find myself very productive that I will start looking into this Modo thing. Sorry but I simple got to much to do than spreading myself even thinner to learn a new tool.

But, heck, the UI of Modo does look good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home