Dancing Dancing Dancing

Blog about dancing realted stuff.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Welcome to my weblog

Welcome! This is the first post of this blog, and though I don't know how this blog will last, I hope that it will be the time when I finished the tiny 3D animation that I dreamed of doing since a long time ago. I was always wanted to do an animation, and 3D animation technique advancement these years convinced me that it's the way to go. But why an animation about a Mongolian dancer? I always find Mongolian dance pretty, powerful and elegant, and I actually thought of a short story about a dancer, so this is just a natural combination of two things I like.

Here I will share the progress of the project, which I am still at the stage of learning the 3D tools (3D Studio Max, BodyPaint 3D ...) and preparing materials (like sketches, cloth texture). You will see my sketch along the way.

Currently I am full time doing this thing because .... sigh .... I am still job hunting. I very much enjoy working on the project, but at the same time I need to make a living somehow. So ... well ... if you are a Christian, pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home